(Scroll down for Vendor FAQ)
Due to the nature of digital products (you can’t physically return them), all sales are final unless the product doesn’t work, or the description of the item does not match the item you received. All requests for refunds should be made directly to the vendor.
If a refund request is refused by a vendor, but you think the request is warranted, you may issue a dispute by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a full description of the problem you are having with the product. We will evaluate and make a final decision on the dispute.
After purchase, you’ll be redirected to a page which will allow you to download your item. You can also download it from the https://ladybossboutique.net/my-account/downloads/ page and it will be sent to you via email. If for some reason you cannot download the item, please contact us at email@example.com
Absolutely not! Anyone who creates for women and with a desire to help women is welcome to apply to open a shop.
For each item you sell on Lady Boss Biz Boutique, you’ll earn 75%, we’ll earn 25%.
No, Lady Boss Biz Boutique is a digital marketplace. All items must be online, and/or downloadable.
The sale of courses depends on the platform you use for your course. If you have the ability to create a 100% off coupon in your platform, then you can sell your course.
You would create a 100% off coupon and add the coupon code, along with the registration URL and any instructions buyers would need to a PDF document that would be the digital product delivered to your buyers upon registration. In your instructions, you should specify that they need to use the same email that they use to purchase in Lady Boss Biz Boutique so that they can be verified as buyers (this will prevent people from passing around the coupon code).
We also highly recommend additional security such as expiring old coupon codes and creating new ones every few months.
Payouts are made every Wednesday on commissions from the previous week totaling at least $10. The following is the payment schedule (unless there are disputes involving your sales):
- Sales made on Mondays -> Payment made 9 days later
- Sales made on Tuesdays -> Payment made 8 days later
- Sales made on Wednesdays -> Payment made 7 days later
- Sales made on Thursdays -> Payment made 6 days later
- Sales made on Fridays -> Payment made 5 days later
- Sales made on Saturdays -> Payment made 4 days later
- Sales made on Sundays -> Payment made 3 days later
Yes, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that your commissions are under $10, but you’re like to be paid anyway.
Our payouts to vendors are sent via Paypal. If your country does not accept Paypal payments, we have alternate payment methods. Please email us at email@example.com to find out if we can send payments to your country.
You may refund a purchase at your discretion. If you feel a refund is not warranted and the buyer disputes this, Lady Boss Biz Boutique will evaluate and make the final decision, in our sole discretion as laid out in our Terms and Conditions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a refund be issued.
Yes! Simply add your product as usual, then follow these steps:
- Select your product in the Vendor dashboard or create a new one
- Under “Product Type” choose “Variable Product”
- Still under “Product Type”, click on the “Attributes” tab
- Select “License Type,” then click “Add”
- Check both the boxes for “Visible on the Product page” and “Used for variations”
- Under “Values” type ‘Standard’ and ‘Extended’ to offer both options.
- Under the “Variations” tab, select, “Add variation” and click “Go”
- Choose a license type, then add the price and BE SURE TO CHECK BOTH VIRTUAL AND DOWNLOADABLE as options.
- Repeat step 8 with the alternate license type.
- Be sure to click “Save Changes” when you are finished.