Inspired by my love for Nanowrimo, this Novel Writing Planner contains key story planning pages to write that book. From building dynamic characters to plotting their journey, this story writing kit will help you stay organized, track your writing stats, and write that story out of your head. Whether you are a pantser, planner, or plantser this author planner is the workbook for you.
♡ WHAT’S INCLUDED
81 Pages Total (1 PDF File with Hyperlinked Tabs)
• Cover Page & Divider Pages
• Writing Schedule Pages (daily, monthly, novel planner, etc)
• Undated Word Count Trackers
• Character Profile Worksheets (fears, motivations, relationship map, backstory, trait changes, etc)
• Novel Plotting Pages & Organizer (scenes and chapters list organizer, simple 3 act plot structure guide, etc)
• World Building & Setting Worksheets
• Beta Readers & Feedback Trackers
• Motivational Quotes
• These are instant digital downloads. So you won’t be receiving anything in the mail. But you will receive an email with your download.
• Once you purchase you’ll be taken to a page where you can download instantly.
• Download them as many times as you like.
• These files are for your personal use only. They may not be sold, copied, distributed, shared or altered in any way.
• This digital planner is a PDF with hyperlinked tabs to be used in note-taking apps like Goodnotes, Notability, and Noteshelf (Apps can be purchased separately in the App Store). To use the digital planner, you’ll need a tablet or iPad you can write on with a stylus such as the Apple pencil. The apps, tablet, iPad, and stylus are NOT included.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions!