This is an 18-page workbook template made with Canva.
– 3 different cover page variations
– 1 table of content
– 1 introduction/about page
– 3 checklist templates
– 4 worksheet templates
– 2 task tracker templates
– 2 planner templates
– 1 calendar template
– 1 call-to-action template
This is perfect for bloggers, content creators, digital marketers, and anyone who finds themselves in need of having to walk their audience through a complex process or create a workbook to offer as an opt-in freebie.
This is a template that you can use to create your products. It is easy to change all of the components and elements of this template, such as fonts, texts, images, and even the layout, easily in minutes, with Canva.
Some of the uses of this template may include:
– Course creators can create worksheets and checklists for their students.
– Bloggers and content creators may use this template to create workbooks as opt-in freebies, lead magnets or content upgrades.
To customize this template:
- You must have a Canva account; It is FREE.
- Adobe Reader (click here to download if you don’t have it, it’s free) to open the PDF document that includes the link to this media kit Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- Edit any or all elements, mix and match pages, add new pages, do what you need to, to create your own media kit.
- Please customize this template on a desktop or laptop, and not on a mobile device.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales made are final. There will be no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete.
- The fonts, images, and elements used are all available on Canva. Please note that you are purchasing the template only. The images and fonts used are properties of Canva. You may use them, or use your own. Some of the images or fonts may be Premium Canva elements, in which case, you may change the image or font with your own or a free image or font available with the free Canva account. Or, you can purchase the premium Canva images/fonts/elements.
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. See the license details below.
Note that the design is copyrighted to Maliha at Studio Sugoi.
You may use this template for personal use or commercial use. Each purchase grants ONE license to you – the buyer – only. See usage details and restrictions below:
- Under this license, you may use this template to create end-products ONLY.
- You may NOT redistribute or resell this product or modified version of this product in its editable template format.
- Personal Use: Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use.
- Commercial Use: Under the license, you may create ONLY ONE commercial end-product, and for sales up to 5000 copies of that end-product. If you need to create multiple products for yourself or for clients for commercial use, and/or you’ll be selling more than 5000 copies of each end-product, then please purchase another license of the product.